Monday, August 22, 2016

Tokyo 2020 trailer

Rio Olympics 2016 is over! With it, the games is done and now we have to wait for another for 4 years. All country around world competing and get the medals. Whether it's Gold, Silver, or Bronze, they all have done the best they could. And of course, I'm happy that in Badminonts Men Double's, my country lead, by Tontowi Ahmad and Liliyana Natsir, win the Gold medal. Right at our Independence Day.

But that's not what I'm gonna talk about. What I gonna talk is about Japan letting out the trailer for their next Olympic 2020 at Tokyo. The Prime Minister transform into Mario and Doraemon help him by getting a Drainage machine that drilling the way from Japan to Rio!?!?!? Japan, you done it again! Here's the Video that I'm talking about!





This is kinda awesome! Not only they won the lottery, they also make this trailer to promote the Olympic 2020 even though it still 4 years ahead. I'm really looking forward on how will they make the Olympic event into awesome games.

No comments:

Post a Comment