Friday, August 5, 2016

Back again . . . And the end of The World End Eclipse.

Hi Guys! I'm back again! I'm sorry for the long delay but I kinda busy with my fish vlog and all and my laptop is broken so I can't play any game for now (OMG MY GOUF! MY LOVELY GOUF!). So yeah, life is sucks! Also, I got this information from my favorite game on smartphone from my friend.




Yes folks, my Favorite game is gonna cease the service of the game!This is sooo frustrating because I love this game on my iPhone and I love it so much!

So what kind of game that I was talking about? It's call The World End Eclipse it's a game made by SEGA for the smartphone. It's a tower game where you are to deploy the troops to attack the enemy tower. In this case, a crystal.Each troops has different class and each weapons has different strength! The weapons, called AEGIS, is alive and can interact with their holder. You can see the gameplay of it in this video by other Youtuber.

The Promotion Video



The Gameplay


It's even get OST from May'n!



Unfortunately, for some reason, SEGA decide to close it at 6th October 2016.



And before closing down, they already have a schedule for some event, some version up (WHAT!?) and also adding the story ending.




It is very sad that one of my favorite game is gonna be shutdown. The unknown reason for this is maybe because they're lack of fund or player to play this. Their project is big I tell you. Not only they release it for smartphone only, but they also release it for Computer and PS Vita. Which for some reason, they decide to close the game. Well, there's is 2 month before closing so I'm gonna enjoy the game while it last. Oh, and they also gonna refund the money for buying ryuu- something I don't know. 


So there goes the great game. It's been fun 1 year playing you. And for this 2 months, I'm gonna play like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment