Tuesday, August 30, 2016

1st day at Padang, and I was in AWE!

Padang is an beautiful place, awesome city, and delicious foods paradise. The first day I went there was how clean the city are. The river is clean and the view is green. The traffic are not that bad as Jakarta and the people are nice. I really love it!

And there's Bukittinggi, my God, the place is beautiful. I can't explore it in the first day but in the road, the view is spectacular! And the Lake Maninjau is BIG! It's my first time that I saw it and it's beautiful! Words cannot express how awesome the view is.

And there's also the foods. Padang foods is always open in many place including Jakarta but the taste of the foods is different in the real one. The curry-like flavor is more spicier and the spice is more mild than the one in Jakarta provide. Also, how they cook of it also different and they also have their own specialities on each of their own restaurant. But overall, the Padang foods are delicious!

Anyway, enough reading on it, just watch the videos and I'll bet that you guys wanna go to Padang too! Enjoy it guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment