Monday, August 29, 2016

First, Sorry. Then, Padang Trailer!

First of all guys, I'm sorry, I apologize. I was promise you all that in my previous post that I will post something first before I leave to Padang. But, in turn out there's not much time to do it! At that time, we have to leave at 4AM and I was just 60% working on my post. But I whave to stop because I already sleepy and I can't wake up if I don't sleep early. So I did that. And the result is very catastrophe. I forgot about the post. Really sorry.

Second, Padang, beautiful city! Love it! I have many video of it and some foods that Padang provide to us! I really want to show you all the videos, but it need some time to edit it and I think by the end of this week, I can finish it! Well anyway, before that, here's the trailer of me visiting Padang! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment