Saturday, September 3, 2016

『STARLY GIRLS -Episode Starsia-』(スターリーガールズ) 1St Trailer

So, I just reserved this game on Yoyaku top-10 as you can see in this down below pic and I just suprise that Kadokawa the one who publish it. What more suprising, is the Aeria games who made it. I do know Aeria games always made online games, but this one is the first for me.



So a little bit story about this game. In Starly Girls, we the player became the captain of warships called Asterism and with Star Girls or "Hoshi Musume" that operate unique mecha known as G Gears, and fight against fate to take back the shine of the stars.

This game will be exhibit at Tokyo Game Show 2016 from 15 to 18 September. And we have to wait for the release date of this game while I have to crossfinger if my iphone 5 can do the job or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment