Saturday, September 10, 2016

EVANGELION Mobile Games Short Preview

So there will be an Evangelion game for Mobile games . . . . . . . So here's what I can see from the videos. The first one, is kinda cool, a 3D fighting style. I kinda like to see that but kinda pray for my iPhone 5 is really, REALLY, broken to the core ;D The 3D graphic is nice to see and it's not broken at the least. Really nice.

The second one is more like . . . Super Robot Taisen. I'm kinda suprised but yet again, kinda like it too. The battle is not like the fist one, but it have own style to it. And seeing as SD form is exciting too.

And here's something that I kinda puzzle for it. The one who make the game is not from Japan. From the kanji that I see (I can read Japanese Kanji but not that much), it's not Japanese kanji, but more into Chinese kanji. Yes, Evangelion has very, VERY, confusing Kanji and all, but when I watched the menu screen, mostly no Japanese language in there were seen in the menu. Almost all Chinese. Well, I can;t be so sure so we just have to wait for a little longer although the site that they give are mostly Chinese language. Anyway, here's the video.



PS: Second one is from Taiwanese, the first one is still unknown.









00:00 Game 1 - 新世紀福音戰士Online - http://www.9game.cn/evaxsjfyzs/

01:43 Game 2 - 新世紀福音戰士‧適格者 - http://eva.gamedreamer.com.tw/

1 comment: