Saturday, September 3, 2016

Dragon Nest . . . . in mobile?


I once play this game because my friends also playing the game at that time. But because there's a little something happens (The cash shop), I stop the games completely. A little bit story about this game. It's  an full action free-to-play fantasy MMORPG that developed by Eyedentity. It use non-targeting combat system that ensuring the players have total control over the character movements.

So why I put this game on? That's because it will become mobile. Yep, it will be smartphone, handheld games. And I just found out today at Youtube, funny huh?  And at ChinaJoy 2016, it's already playable. Korean Stuidos Eyedentity (now owne by Shanda -mmoculture.com source-) said that they want to tries to be similat to the PC version as possible in terms of Dungeons and Combats. And other features like guilds, costumes, and many more will be added to the games. The launch schedule is currently not announced but from what I saw in the video, I can be sure that the game looks promising. And hope that they will make SEA or International ver. of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment