Wednesday, April 30, 2014

New start and new post!

Hi Guys, it's me again!

With the cleaning of the post and restart it from the zero, I think I know what I'm gonna post now. It still the same as always, about my life about my think I like, and about what I;m doing now. But some times, I will post some gaming and anime/manga news in here just for the sake of my hobby and for the sake of my love for it. Also, I'm gonna post my videos in here about my Aquarium, my life, food that I'm eating, and also my Let's Play It Series videos

So, what's Let's Play It Series videos anyway? It'a about me playing some games that I like and show it into the videos. But why I post it? I just want to share to you guys what this game are like. And yeah, seeing me play this games. Primarily, it will be Gundam Online games, but sometimes, I play other too. So here's some old and new post of Gundam.

Here's my old Videos about it. It still In indonesia languange but about eopisode 3, I change the languange into English languange. So ejoy the first one.



Here's the other videos for other games



I also love to sharing some videos about Indonesian food. Sometimes, I even recording it like this



It because of Indonesian food that I want to share for you all. So check it out! :3

You can view some the videos in my  youtube channel and subscribe it for new gameplay: dimas0302

I also will post some news of game and anime and manga. It's a part of my hobby of course, and sometimes, they always come in many wave.

Right then. Please enjoy my Blogs (once more) and do not forget to follow okay? SEE YA!



No comments:

Post a Comment