Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Sooo, because I forgot this blog (sorry for noticed now (T-T) ) I made anew blog that specifically is for my hobby only.

First blog is this

Aquarium Diary

It consist mainly about my fish and Aquarium things cause this is kinda my new Hobby. And mainly, the Pufferfish :3

Oh My Team

"Oh My Team" is a gaming review of Free game that you people can see how much good that F2P game really is so you don't have to install it and play it and then dissapointed by it. We gonna try it and we gonna review it! Consist of Me and my Friends Spartan207, Paymemoney, and Solusi Radikal.

Try too visit that site. Hopefully it will make you interest with it. On the other hand, this site will be the same, about myself, my daily life, and my thing. Oh, I also will post my Let's Play It serie about Gundam Online and Mechwarrior online. The Mechwarrior Online will be using Japan languange so be prepare for it :3 ( I need to practice my Japanese so this will be a good practice speaking for me) See you guys when I got interesting stuff on me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment