Saturday, July 5, 2014

Ennichisai 2014, Hatsune Miku Expo 2014, and Transformers Universe.

Hey everyone! Sorry for the long wait! There's so many event in my place like I got DO from my University and enter new University, I got busy with my new place, my cousin who from America and etc. But, among that busy days, I also went into 2 event! This 2 event are the await event in Indonesia. They are: Ennichisai 2014 and Hatsune Miku Expo 2014. Yes, the Ennichisai 2014 are already in the 5th event thay already made and hopefully they will make it again, but for the Hatsune Miku Expo 2014, it was the first time Miku ever came into Indonesia! YES! Finnaly! The fans and I are thrill for it eventhough I don't see the concert (uguuu!). And finnaly, I can play the Transformers Universe! It's already open beta so you can go and dl the game! Link will be provided in the bottom.

Ennichisai 2014

It here! A routine event that always came at the middle of summer which the same as summer festival at Japans! Except for the time that they take on Marc rather than June-July!





Hatsune Miku Expo 2014

For the first time, Miku came into Indonesia! The Expo is the first time Crypton ever made to tour around the world. And the first destination they choose are Indonesia!



Transformers Universe

Transformers Universe is a game that based on Transformers and the game are massively online tactical action game rather than MMORPG. It's was interesting game that I ever play. And of course, as fans of Transformers (but will not watch Age of Extinction cause review said it SUX!) I will play this!



Link: Transformers Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment